We Are Open!
All our safety measures are in place and we have the green light from Rochford Council so we can open our doors to you all.
For this to be possible, it is of utmost importance that we all abide by the rules of social distancing to make sure that all our fantastic staff and customers are protected whilst here at Riverside.
• When arriving, please stay in your car, you will be directed when and where to park
• We will be strictly controlling the numbers allowed within the centre, there may be queues and we will all need lots of patience!
• Hand sanitiser on the entrance must be used
• Social distancing rules apply everywhere, please abide by the 2m rule
• Groups of 2 only , this includes children and you must take a trolley
• For now, we can only take card payments, no cash.
• We cannot accept National Garden Gift cards, we can take our Riverside vouchers and National Garden paper vouchers only
• The Garden Room and toilets will remain closed
All sounds harsh but we have to do it to have you all back!
We will still be offering a delivery service for those who are isolating or in the shielding groups with a minimum £40 spend but we will be reinstating the delivery charges.
As always, we thank you for all the support over the last few weeks and your continued support and loyalty during these unusual circumstances. We’d love to give you all a hug – but can’t!
Looking forward to see you all again,
John, Bo & The Riverside Team (and the robin!)
Gifts & Homeware
Pet, Bird & Wildlife Care
Error: The account for riversidenurseryhockley needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.